5G Week Awards Categories are:
- The most significant vertical sector deployment by a vendor
- The operator with the best industry deployment
- Most Innovative use of 5G Technology
- Best OSS/BSS deployment enabling 5G
- The leading individual ‘champion’ of 5G – This is a nomination only award.
The independent panel of judges includes:
- Keith Willetts, Board member of UK5G and Founder of TM Forum
- David Pringle, TMT Writer, Analyst, Editor, former telecoms and technology correspondent for The Wall Street Journal
- Nancee Ruzicka, Principal Strategist at ICT Intuition, LLC
- Robert Driver, Head of UK5G Innovation Network
- Dean Bubley, Industry Analyst, Strategy Advisor & Chair/Speaker on Telecoms, 5G, Wi-Fi, Spectrum Policy, IoT & Futurism
The Awards submissions are now live and close on 26th of August. The entry is free of charge.
The shortlist will be announced on 2nd of September
The Awards ceremony will take place on 10th of September 2020