We believe in working smarter, together, meaning we work collaboratively to find innovative solutions that balance agility and excellence. Our team stays focused by rising to the challenges of a fast-paced environment while remaining committed to what’s important.
You will be making a significant contribution to the County Council’s commitment of making sure Nottinghamshire is the most digitally connected place, as set out in the Council Plan and the Place Departmental Strategy. Complementing our Growth & Economic Development Team, you will be championing economic growth and creating the conditions to help new businesses thrive and existing ones flourish.
Reporting to the Digital Connectivity Manager, you will work both on your own and as part of a small team creating initiatives, social media activity and events which will both inform our residents, businesses and partners of the benefits of digital innovations while stimulating demand for this valuable resource.
Our most precious resource is our people. We want someone that shares in our values. These are:
- Open and accountable: work honestly and openly, and do what we have agreed
- Embrace Diversity: Untap and harness the power of difference
- Courageous: Confident to innovate and improve without fear of failure
- Ambitious: To make our services the best they can be
- Collaborative: Work relentlessly to achieve win/win outcomes