If you are able to speak to any of the below topics, apply to present at CWIC 2021 on Tuesday 9 November 2021. This year the conference is back in-person, at the spacious and impressive IWM Duxford. Applying to speak is quick and easy - just fill out the online form. The deadline for applications is Monday 16 August.
- Keynote: The real value of mobile networks
- Media & Entertainment: Will media and entertainment be the anchor case that sustains the mobile industry?
- Manufacturing & Logistics: What are the business drivers for wireless in manufacturing, logistics and digital supply chains?
- Health & Social Care: What is the role of wireless in providing sustainable health and social care and tackling the “Digital Divide”?
- Satellites & Hybrid Networks: Extending the reach of mobile in a sustainable way – are satellite and hybrid networks the answer to connecting the unconnected?
- Infrastructure as a Service: Is there a sustainability silver lining?
- Panel: The role of mobile networks in environmental sustainability
- Debate: Commercial success is more important for wireless networks than public benefit
Applications can be made here.