Hopefully you'll have seen our LinkedIn post and marketing emails announcing the iminent magazine drop? The publishing teams are busy proofing and finalising Issue 4 so we thought we'd share some article headlines and features to give you a taste of what's to come:
Updates and information on the latest 5G Create Projects, including:
Augmented Reality on The Edge (5G EdgeXR spotlight)
Shining a 5G light on traffic systems (5G Smart Junction spotlight)
You’ll never talk alone - 5G Create Liverpool project spotlight. Care for the people of Liverpool is producing some of the most valuable information in how 5G can be used to make a difference in the way we look after those who are often the wrong side of the digital divide
- News from DCMS Ministers
- To infinity and beyond! Manufacturing has seized on 5G as a crucial enabling technology, so it’s no surprise that one of the world’s most ambitious manufacturing projects has embraced it.
- Rural Projects - how have the 5G Testbeds been fairing during Covid19?
- 5PRING’ing into action in the West Midlands
- UK5G Security Group explores how the security landscape has changed with the advent of 5G
- While there are around 30 projects with DCMS support, there are many more projects taking place across the UK. Vaughan O’Grady shares a staycation look at a few of them.
- 5G: Now I’m here. Why is the term “Real 5G” bandied about so often? Parallel Wireless’ Zahid Ghadialy explains.
How to subscribe
I'm a UK5G member: Great. Simply edit your member profile and update your marketing preferences by ticking the relevant checkbox and add your postal address.
I'm not a UK5G member: If you'd like a physical copy of the magazine, you'll need to register as a member on UK5G and update your marketing preferences accordingly.
Issue 4 might not have dropped yet, but we're already scoping out what Issue 5 will look like. If you're interested in finding out about available commercial opportunities, please email Roger Hinkson (firstname.lastname@example.org)