Innovation Briefing issue 4 to cover latest 5G projects and emerging tech trends
Hopefully you'll have seen our LinkedIn post and marketing emails announcing the iminent magazine drop? The publishing teams are busy proofing and finalising Issue 4 so we thought we'd share some article headlines and features to give you a taste of what's to come:
Updates and information on the latest 5G Create Projects, including:
Augmented Reality on The Edge (5G EdgeXR spotlight)
Shining a 5G light on traffic systems (5G Smart Junction spotlight)
You’ll never talk alone - 5G Create Liverpool project spotlight. Care for the people of Liverpool is producing some of the most valuable information in how 5G can be used to make a difference in the way we look after those who are often the wrong side of the digital divide
- News from DCMS Ministers
- To infinity and beyond! Manufacturing has seized on 5G as a crucial enabling technology, so it’s no surprise that one of the world’s most ambitious manufacturing projects has embraced it.
- Rural Projects - how have the 5G Testbeds been fairing during Covid19?
- 5PRING’ing into action in the West Midlands
- UK5G Security Group explores how the security landscape has changed with the advent of 5G
- While there are around 30 projects with DCMS support, there are many more projects taking place across the UK. Vaughan O’Grady shares a staycation look at a few of them.
- 5G: Now I’m here. Why is the term “Real 5G” bandied about so often? Parallel Wireless’ Zahid Ghadialy explains.
How to subscribe
I'm a UK5G member: Great. Simply edit your member profile and update your marketing preferences by ticking the relevant checkbox and add your postal address.
I'm not a UK5G member: If you'd like a physical copy of the magazine, you'll need to register as a member on UK5G and update your marketing preferences accordingly.
Issue 4 might not have dropped yet, but we're already scoping out what Issue 5 will look like. If you're interested in finding out about available commercial opportunities, please email Roger Hinkson (email@example.com)