You could be the owner and primary driver of projects delivering the Urban Connected Communities 5G programme in the West Midlands.
Delivery work will be undertaken by a broad range of organisations in a variety of sectors and scenarios. The Delivery Director will oversee and be accountable for the delivery against milestones, budget and quality of the work. This includes establishing and managing the plan, identification and mitigation of risks and issues, ensuring there is clear financial control on project costs and timely reporting to Steering Committees and Boards as appropriate.
Can you act as a member of the Senior Management Team to oversee the financial performance of WM5G Limited? You'll need to ensure that the business:
- has a compelling strategic business plan & budget – approved by the board
- receives sufficient funding to continue to trade as a going concern
- is delivering benefits that exceed its investment and costs in-line with budget
- is acting in compliance with all relevant legislation and procurement policies
- is demonstrating strong financial control and reporting
Are you an enthusiastic and organised Events Manager? Join the UKs first 5G regional accelerator! You will deliver local events to excite and engage local citizens and businesses in the possibilities of 5G. Operating within the West Midlands and WM5G, you will deliver the Events Strategy which involves presence at local events such as the British Science Festival, participating in high profile programmes such as Coventry City of Culture and everyday citizen engagement in schools, shopping centres and transport hubs.