Key Outcomes Summary
• 70% of the products/services in the trial reported an increase in Technology Readiness Level (TRL) over the course of the project, with 55% reaching their target level during the project
• Over £1.1m additional funds spent on R&D due to the funded project
• Over 60 collaborations, partnerships and discussions with partner organisations or potential partner organisations.
• Liverpool 5G Health and Social Care testbed mentioned in over 160 press and media articles and consortium partners took part in over 60 conferences, events and dissemination activities
• Cumulatively, implementation of use cases could potentially result in cost savings to the Health and Social Care services of an estimated £247,688 per hundred users per year, after use case service costs (not including network costs). This assumes service users have multiple devices; any savings would be dependent on the needs of service users, their location, and the mix of devices that would be applicable.