Rakuten Group is a Japanese internet services company that has been dubbed “the Amazon of Japan”. It offers a huge range of services from banking and credit cards to e-commerce, travel and video entertainment.
Read the report to understand:
- How Rakuten is structured, how its partner ecosystem operates and the role Rakuten Mobile plays in its strategy
- The prospects for Rakuten in the mobile market with comparisons to new operators in other countries
- The unique cloud-based approach Rakuten has taken to develop its network and IT support systems
- How Rakuten is changing the relationship between CSPs and technology partners
- What other operators can learn from Rakuten’s experience