Chaired by Alan Nunn of CGI this working group explores the 5G ecosystem, specifically opportunities that 5G can provide into Industry 4.0 with a current focus on manufacturing and logistics, the creative industries sector (including VR and AR, broadcasting and gaming) and to explore the barriers and opportunities of 5G in the rural economy.
- Reflecting on progress over the year
- Seeking input on topics to focus on in the coming year
- Putting the opportunity for people to suggest new themes
- Rural economy briefing - Jennifer Manner, Echostar
- Ecosystem Management model - Duncan Clubb, CBRE
- Spectrum for Utilities and Rail - Raj Sivaligham, WHP Telecoms