5G networks are showing no sign of slowing down, with GSA recently reporting 5G available in 38 countries at the end of 2020 and expected to reach 1 billion users in 3.5 years from launch. 5G Blitz Week returns to give you an end-to-end state of the union of 5G deployments, the opportunities in new sectors such as manufacturing and even a quick glance ahead to the promise of Thz spectrum for 6G deployments. We will hear from experts covering the cloudification of networks and what that means for legacy networks, the evolution of backhaul and much more.
- THE FUTURE OF END-TO-END 5G DEPLOYMENT MODELS
- ENABLING NEW SERVICES AND SERVICE INNOVATION WITH A 5G CLOUD-NATIVE CORE
- 5G AND THE FIXED WIRELESS OPPORTUNITY – DELIVERING BROADBAND TO RURAL AND REMOTE AREAS COST EFFECTIVELY
- VERTICAL DEEP DIVE: 5G MANUFACTURING
- TERAHERTZ-ENABLED WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS IN 6G: PAVING THE WAY FOR FUTURE NETWORK GENERATIONS
- 5G TRANSPORT AND BEYOND - FUTURE-PROOFING YOUR 5G DEPLOYMENT
- TACKLING THE 5G DESIGN CHALLENGE – FROM THE CHIP TO THE DEVICE