Learn about funding opportunities from Innovate UK at the EUREKA CELTIC Cluster event on 20th August 2019 in London, and discuss your project ideas with potential partners.
CELTIC, part of the EUREKA intergovernmental network, is a telecommunications industry-led initiative promoting collaborative research and innovation, supported by public authorities. CELTIC-NEXT, which deals with future networks, follows on the footsteps of the CELTIC and CELTIC-PLUS programmes.
All organisations interested in participating to a CELTIC-NEXT project are invited to this event. This will be an opportunity to present and discuss proposals and find potential partners to form project consortia.
During this event, Innovate UK will be announcing a funding competition for UK organisations planning to participate in the CELTIC-NEXT autumn call, whose scope will cover 5G infrastructure technologies, as well as applications and services that leverage 5G networks. Innovate UK will also provide further guidance on this collaborative R&D funding competition.
Please register here.
- Welcome by Jon Kingsbury, Knowledge Transfer Network
- Keynote address by Zoe Webster, Director for AI and Data Economy at Innovate UK
- Innovate UK CELTIC competition by Jean-François Fava-Verde, Innovation Lead – Digital at Innovate UK
- CELTIC-NEXT Autumn Call by Peter Herrmann, Director of the CELTIC Office
- Pitch presentations moderated by Christiane Reinsch, CELTIC-NEXT Programme Coordinator
- Networking lunch
There will be an opportunity to do 5 minute proposal idea presentation and create an information poster at the event. We will provide you the presentation and poster template to use once you have signed up.
NB: In doing so, your presentation including your contact details will be made available on the KTN and CELTIC-NEXT website.