DCMS, working with UK5G, is running an online event on 16th June which will be a mid-point update session for the 5G Create Competition.
Participants will be updated on the 5G Create programme by the DCMS team after the first deadline passed in early June. Details of the new UK5G supplier directory will be presented.
Ask key questions ahead of the event
There will also be an opportunity for applicants to ask questions to the DCMS team relating to scope, use case and eligibility around the competition. We are also running a pitching session in the event.
Please submit your written question when you register on this page. We will collect these questions ahead of the event up to 12 June 2020.
Opportunity to do a 3 minute pitch presentation
- Up to 10 spaces available on a first come first serve basis.
- No more than 3 slides (this includes contact details)
- Powerpoint 16:9 Format Only (so that we can merge all into one deck for presenting)
- If you are interested in delivering a 3-minute pitch please specify when you register on this page.
Ideally, slides should list:
1. Who you are and your contact details.
2. What you can offer to others looking to make an application.
3. Who/what are you looking for, in relation to a 5G Create partnership application.