It’s not surprising that healthcare is one of the most promising markets for 5G services as communications service providers (CSPs) turn their attention away from B2C use cases and toward B2B. In 2020 alone, healthcare spending was expected to reach $10 trillion. As CSPs diversify and seek new B2B opportunities, healthcare cannot be overlooked as a sector with significant potential for shared value delivery and growth.
Over the last five years a wide range of 5G-enabled healthcare concepts have been touted, from remote monitoring of patients, to connected ambulances and 5G powered hospitals. What use cases present the best opportunity for CSPs?
Attend this webinar to understand:
- What the opportunities and challenges are in digitizing healthcare
- The variety of healthcare applications that can be enabled using 5G
- Which kind of companies are part of the digital healthcare ecosystem
- Roles CSPs can play in delivering digital health services
- Examples of success from CSPs
- Exploration and discussion on the future evolution of the healthcare ecosystem and the potential future opportunities