The technology is set to revolutionise the global economy across verticals including smart cities, transport, manufacturing, and healthcare.
5GLIVE, brought to you by Total Telecom, brings together this booming ecosystem to:
- Understand how 5G will enable new, agile business models.
- Explore 5G-enabled products and services.
- Realise the innovation potential of 5G across the global economy.
5GLIVE explores key use cases for next generation mobile across the verticals where it will have the biggest impact. Explore the latest thinking on technology, business models and partnerships to truly understand 5G’s potential for your industry.
Join us virtually in May 2021 as we make #5GLIVE.
May 18, 10am - 5G: Opportunities for the Telco
- Navigating the 5G B2B landscape
- Technology, spectrum & regulation
- Overcoming deployment constraints Exploring and commercialising
- 5G use-cases
Moderator: Dean Bubley, Founder, Disruptive Analysis
- Tony Sceales, Head Of 5G Programme Development, Department for Digital,Culture, Media & Sport
- Jason Inskeep, Director, 5G Centre of Excellence, AT&T
- Arnaud Vamparys, Senior Vice President Of Radio Networks And 5G Group Champion, Orange
- Carlo Melis, Chief Network Officer, Three
May 18, 11:05am - Industry 4.0: Transforming Manufacturing through 5G
- How will 5G enhance flexibility & efficiency in production?
- Exploring the Smart Factory ecosystem
- 5G, IoT, M2M, Big Data & Advanced Robotics; facilitating tech synergies
- Private spectrum & network slicing
Moderator: Andreas Müller, General Chair, 5G-ACIA
- Ellinor Jepsson, Head of 5G Innovation Hub, TDC Net & Ericsson, TDC NET
- Marc Sauter, Head Of Mobile Private Networks, Vodafone Business
- Sam Salih, 5G Private Networks Lead, Telefonica
- Vassilis Seferidis, Lead Partner, 5G-ENCODE