The 5G revolution is coming. What new possibilities will it create? And how could these transform your business – and your whole industry?
Here’s your chance to find the answers you need. The Art of 5G is a unique private-view event curated and hosted by experts from Verizon and Ericsson.
The aim is to help you visualise a future powered by 5G. You’ll hear about revolutionary 5G projects being delivered for some of the world’s most forward-thinking companies.
You’ll also be able to interact with seven live demos, including:
- The digital twin factory
- Cloud robotics
- The impact on consumers’ everyday lives
- Low-latency VR multiplayer gaming
Through case studies, fireside chats and keynote speakers, you’ll gain unprecedented insight into the possibilities of 5G – and what these will mean for today’s businesses tomorrow.
Get ahead of the curve on 5G; book your place here.
*Please note that this is an end user event, all applications to register from non end user organisations will be subject to availability.
- The Art of 5G: Painting the possibilities: Toby Redshaw SVP, Enterprise Innovation and 5G Solutions, Verizon Business Group
- Bringing 5G to life: Ericsson
- 5G Media: The intersection of technology and storytelling :Mark Melling: Head of Ryot Studio EMEA
- Customer fireside chat