5G is a new wireless mobile technology that is incredibly fast, very stable and with very low latency. In our ever-increasingly connected world, 5G is needed to keep pace with smartphones users' appetite for data. The 5G vision is that consumers will have connectivity which will enable new forms of previously impossible mobile content.
5G Brighton, based at The Fusebox, is the UK’s first non-university, small business-focused 5G testbed. The testbed gives digital businesses the opportunity to learn more about 5G, enhance their existing products to take advantage of it, and develop bespoke products for the technology.
We’re looking for our next cohort of companies to join the 5G Testbed Accelerator Programme. This fully funded 20-week programme provides businesses with access to the tools, facilities and expertise needed to inspire, develop and test new products and services using 5G technologies.
By joining the programme, your organisation will be able to:
- Learn about 5G and how to build competitive advantage
- Attend monthly Masterclasses at the Fusebox in Brighton
- Test and develop new products and services in a safe environment
- Access technical and business expertise
- Participate in challenge-led innovation programmes
- Demonstrate solutions to commercial players in the UK market
- Identify opportunities to access public innovation funds
- Become part of a growing community and attend regular workshops and events