The telco industry is going through a rapid change driven by technological advancements, spectrum access liberalization and changing user habits and demand. Now, with opportunities to not only offer enhanced mobile broadband services to the general consumer, but also massive IoT and URLLC to the enterprise markets, telecom operators have the challenge to transform their business from a connectivity provider to a holistic end-to-end solutions provider.
One of the biggest challenges operators are facing right now is how to successfully monetize 5G and offer premium business services to increase revenues.
Join Kostas Chalkiotis, VP 5G Solutions at Deutsche Telekom and Brian Danfield, VP 5G Marketing of Verizon and listen to the debate on Show me the money! How can carriers fully monetize 5G networks?
Kostas and Brian will tackle how to leverage new business verticals and create new business models in the era of 5G.
Hear them discuss critical topics such as:
- Changing the business mindset - becoming the critical partner in the value chain and the orchestrators of the ecosystem
- What new ways is the ecosystem transforming to unlock new types of value? And, what will be the potential role of the carrier?
- Understanding the enterprise markets to tap into new value
- Exploring new platforms that will enable new consumer models
- What steps need to be taken to create successful value propositions?
- What are the core competencies of the carriers and how will these need to evolve?
- Making the transition from transactional sales to a consultative sales approach
- Avoiding commoditization: How can carriers differentiate themselves and become digital transformation end-to-end service providers?
View the agenda for more information on speakers and plan your virtual day!