About the event
The event and conference will consist of top-level content and thought leadership discussions exploring the world of 5G.
The 5G Expo Virtual will provide insight and strategies for technology decision makers seeking to explore and evaluate thought-leadership topics and valuable strategies to drive businesses forward.
5G Expo Virtual is a senior-level forum for enterprise-level decision-makers seeking to explore and evaluate new technologies and strategic approaches to drive innovation in their business.
Key Topics examined include:
5G Infrastructure & the Core Network – Edge Computing – 5G Capabilities– Deployment Modes – Network Evolution & Future Connectivity – Digital Transformation – IoT & Blockchain – Big Data & AI in 5G – Cyber Security for 5G NetworksThe conference hosts a free-to-attend virtual exhibition which explores the latest technologies, along with exclusive networking opportunities.
11:45 AM (BST)
Live Panel: The New World of Connectivity; 5G & the Future
How fast will it evolve and is the key to future 5G success gaining the confidence of the public? Shutting down old networks, how will this impact industries?
How industries will be able to grow because of the advance solutions 5G provides.
How do we adopt the key technologies needed now? E.g. MIMO (Multiple-input multiple-output) 5G in five years’ time, where will we be? Is WiFi 6 the next game-changer?
- Moderator: Paul Wilson, Senior Advisor & Chair , UK5G | Smart Cities World
- Jeremy Spencer, Senior Manager, 5G Innovation, BT Enterprise
- David Leichner, CMO, SQream
- Karl Liriano, Head of Network Integration Planning, O2 Telefonica
- Sebastian Grabowski, IoT & Advanced Technologies Director, Orange Polska
1:00 PM (BST)
Fireside chat: Building the Network – Collaboration & Innovation for the UK 5G Programme
- A look at the work and deployment of the UK Government’s 5G programme.
How has the programme developed so far?
- What barriers has the programme faced and what strategies/ solutions has the team used to overcome these?
- How collaboration is key to the current and future success of the wireless network evolution.
- Examples of the 5G programme in action.
- Tony Sceales, Programme Development Lead on the DCMS 5G Testbeds and Trials Programme, Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport
- Karen Pollitt-Cham, Professorial Lead Connected Futures, University of Brighton