About 5prinG Engage - Transport
5prinG Engage will take you through the fundamentals of 5G for transport and mobility with expert panellists, followed by case study workshops and AMA (ask me anything) sessions. The events are designed to help organizations through the process of spotting 5G enabled opportunities.
This panel brings together top 5G experts in transport and mobility to discuss why 5G is the next big thing for the transport sector. The panel will explore UK’s position in finding value in 5G and what trials have been carried out. We will explore the learnings that have been achieved from trials as well as what needs to happen to enable an autonomous and connected future in transport. Looking at the global picture, speakers will also address where the UK sits in its approach to 5G and what the next steps need to be. Panellists will also address the value of 5G for businesses within transport and what they should be doing to be 5G ready and why.
- Poppy Dowell – Wayra – Head of 5G Acceleration
- Alistair McMahon – Commercial Director – O2
- Chris Holmes – Programme Director, Mobility and Application Accelerator – West Midlands 5G
- Nick Wright – Head of Manufacturing Industries – Digital Catapult
- Peter Stoker – Chief Engineer, Connected and Autonomous Vehicles - Millbrook