The new 5G network will place greater emphasis that ever on signal bandwidth and the power amplifier is the critical component in terms of efficiency and power management. This workshop will look at novel topologies to address these and other challenges.
The power amplifier is a significant part of any communications system, instrumental in determining cost, size and efficiency. This intensive, two-day workshop will help you cut through the clutter of the legions of information available on RF PA Design, and get you the valuable clarity you need to develop more efficient and effective components.
Join the CSA Catapult at this two-day workshop led by Professor Steve Cripps from Cardiff University, to build your knowledge of advanced power amplifier concepts.
Who should attend:
This workshop is suitable both for students and practitioners who work with this technology now or plan to in the near future. Including:
- Engineers and technical staff
- Postgraduate students studying Masters or PhD level qualifications.
- Discover the latest in high-efficiency modes of operation and novel amplifier topologies
- Get design tips and tricks from an experienced consultant and author of seminal texts “RF Power Amplifiers and Wireless Communications” and “Advanced Techniques in RF Power Amplifier Design”
- Learn new techniques to optimise design performance for high-power, high-efficiency or increased bandwidth