In the 5G era, more than 70% of mobile broadband traffic and most innovative applications occur indoors. Therefore, the quality of indoor network coverage is a key factor for the 5G commercial success. Due to the introduction of high frequency bands and the higher requirements of new services on network experience and capacity, 5G indoor coverage faces new challenges.
Meanwhile, 5G also brings new opportunities for the indoor network. Indoor 5G networks can accelerate the intelligent and digital transformation in vertical industries such as smart manufacturing, smart hospital, and smart warehousing. In addition, investment in indoor 5G networks can bring new business opportunities for operators.
This webinar will explore:
- The opportunities for indoor networks from both 2C and 2B aspects, and the business value for investment on indoor coverage
- How to set up a new standard of indoor coverage to meet requirements from new services and applications
- The challenges with 5G indoor coverage solutions: Why traditional solutions, like outdoor macro station or DAS, cannot efficiently support 5G indoor coverage
- The vital shift from DAS to next generation indoor system: Digital Indoor System (DIS). The latest solution developments and market progress
- We look forward to your participation. In addition to online communication, you can prepare questions in advance and then discuss with Heavy Reading analysts and Huawei experts online.
- Gabriel Brown, Principal Analyst – Mobile Networks and 5G, Heavy Reading
- Dr. Mohamed Madkour, VP of Wireless & Cloud Core Network Marketing & Solution Sales, Huawei
- Marvin Chen, President of (DIS) Digital Indoor System, Huawei
- Sheldon Yau, Vice President of HKT Wireless Network Planning & Design, HKT