Cenex-Connected Automated Mobility (Cenex-CAM) started in 2019, after building on 3 prior years of exhibition and seminar programme showcasing for Connected Autonomous Vehicle (CAV) technology and projects. This event is co-located with Cenex-LCV and run by Cenex with assistance from Supporting Partners including; Centre for Connected & Autonomous Vehicles, Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy, Department for International Trade, Automotive Council UK, Innovate UK, UTAC Millbrook Proving Ground, SMMT, Connected Places Catapult, Zenzic.
Cenex-CAM incorporates four key features:
- Technology Exhibition co-located with Cenex-LCV
- Extensive Seminar Programme
- Dedicated Networking Area
- Test Rides available
The Cenex-Connected Automated Mobility event includes a dedicated technology exhibition, which provides exhibitors with the opportunity to display the latest research and technology development.
Our seminars look at the future direction for the low carbon vehicle community to address 'What Next?' questions for technology and market developments.
Unlocking the potential of 5G - Online Day 1 - 20th September 2021 – Online – 14:00-15:15
- How 5G Connected and Automated Logistics (CAL) Pilot is Helping to Accelerate the Deployment of Zero Emission Automated Technologies in the Industrial Logistics Space.
- How 5G connectivity will Revolutionise CAVs: Supporting the Test and Development of New In-Vehicle 5G Connectivity Use Cases.
- How a City Scale 5G Testbed is Supporting Development, Growth and Mobility in Milton Keynes
- What Evidence is there that 5G can Contribute to a Transport Carbon Neutral Future?