Connected Britain is the UK's leading connectivity conference and exhibition, covering full-fibre and 5G rollouts, the digital economy, smart cities and digital infrastructure development, digital inclusion and the evolving enterprise ICT landscape.
24th September, 10:25-11:05
Panel: Digital UK: How important is 5G for the delivery of UK Digital Strategy?
- Ros Singleton, Chair, UK5G
- Dritan Kaleshi, Head of Technology – 5G, Digital Catapult
- David Homer, Senior Client Partner, Capita
- Moderator: Matthew Evans, Director, Markets, techUK
24th September, 11:30-12:00
Panel: What does the 5G-enabled digital economy look like?
- Moderator:Paul Wilson,Senior Advisor,UK5G
- Mark Stansfeld, Chair, West Midlands 5G
- Antonella Faniuolo,Head Of Network Strategy, Planning And Optimisation, Vodafone
- Chris Sims, Managing Director, Commercial & Marketing, BT
- Eman Martin-Vignerte, Director, Bosch UK
UK5G 25% discount code: UK5G25
Please be reminded that attendance is free for all UK Operators and UK Public Sector professions.For those that do not qualify for this, the code above can take 25% off the ticket price. This is mentioned on the Connected Britain ticket page here.