THE UK'S MOST IMPORTANT CONNECTIVITY EVENT
Over the past 8 years, #ConnectedBritain has solidified itself as the UK’s most important connectivity event, bringing together the leaders shaping Britain’s digital future. The event remains the best place to understand the technology, regulation, and investment environment for the rollout of next generation networks in the UK.
Connected Britain 2022 will continue to evolve and explore how next generation broadband technologies, especially fibre and 5G, are enabling exciting new opportunities across UK. The conference will also have a renewed focus on the customer, whether that’s business, communities, or individuals.
Key Speakers include:
- Patrick Melia, Chief Executive, Sunderland City Council
- Eman Martin-Vignerte, Director, Political Affairs & Government Relations, Bosch
- Mark Stansfeld, Chair, West Midlands 5G
- Lindsey Fussell, Group Director, Networks and Communications, Ofcom
- Ste Ashton, Broadband, 5G and Connectivity Manager, Worcestershire CC
- Peter Curnow-Ford, Managing Partner, Viatec Associates
- Jessica Ellis, Head of Programme, 5G Testbeds, Department for Digital,Culture, Media & Sport
- David Happy, Chair, UK Telecom Data Task-Force
- Tony Sceales, Head Of 5G Programme Development, UK Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS)
Click here for a full list of speakers.
Click here for a list of the topics covered and to download the event brochure.