Connected Britain has proven the need for an event dedicated to providing a high level meeting place for the telecom industry, government, technology companies, OTT players and partners.
Connected Britain 2017 gathered more than 380 stakeholders from fixed and mobile operators, alternative network providers, local and national government and more.
It has established itself as the most important event in the UK on the economics of high speed connectivity and the related investment and business opportunities.
For 2018, Connected Britain will:
- Bring together 150+ leading industry speakers
- 800+ attendees from the telecom industry, public sector and the wider connectivity eco-system
- Keynote session"Strategies for delivering our 5G future" features Marc Allera, Dave Dyson, Derek McManus, and Philip Marnick
- DCMS and CCS will run a WORKSHOP: Local Full Fibre Networks Programme workshop
- Two days covering everything you need to know about UK connectivity
- Oragnised by Total Telecom
- Standard and public sector rates available. Limited guest passes available - contact Rob Chambers for eligibility