Connected North 2022 launches in Manchester this April
Connectivity is key for economic and social prosperity and as such delivering next-generation networks in every corner of the UK is essential. Launched as a sister event to Connected Britain, Connected North will bring together 80 speakers and 500 attendees and will provide an opportunity for the region’s connectivity leaders to come together and explore the most important regional issues around enabling the North’s connected future.
Key Speakers Include:
- Jessica Ellis, Head of 5G Testbeds, DCMS
- Andy Burnham, Mayor, Greater Manchester Combined Authority
- Patrick Melia, CEO, Sunderland City Council
- Matthew Hemmings, Managing Director of Fibre and Network Delivery, Openreach
- Julie Snell, Chair, Scotland 5G Centre, NED, Worcestershire LEP, VP for The Urban Technology Alliance
Click here for the full list of speakers.
Click here for the event's agenda