A few confirmed Telecoms & Connectivity speakers:
- Jon Carter, UK Innovation Scouting Lead, Group Partnering, Deutsche Telekom
- Chris Tooley, CEO, Lycamobile
- Tony Sceales, Sector Coordination Lead - 5G Programme, Department of Digital, Culture, Media and Sport
- Shahar Steiff, Assistant Vice President - New Technologies, PCCW Global
- Holly Marshall, Head of 5G Events, West Midlands 5G and Founder, Beep Consulting
What is Connected World Summit?
In today’s hyper-connected society, new technologies are disrupting every aspect of our lives, our work, and our environment.
Now in its 5th year, Connected World 2019 will deep dive into the future of smart technologies, showcasing the digital transformation strategies of our cities, the opportunities for connected living in our homes, and revolutionary techniques on the horizon, driving efficiencies and sustainability across every aspect of our lives.
With unrivalled networking opportunities, forge invaluable connections and generate partnerships with start-ups and tech giants alike at this year's Connected World Summit.
20% discount via registration link.