About this event
Are you looking to make your business more efficient or drive growth through adopting digital technologies?
Are you interested in learning from other sectors, or considering a pivot in to the health and care industry?
Join us for this free 2-day intensive programme, split into 6 modules, guiding you through various tech and digital topics to help you create specific plans to support your digital transformation journey.
With an industry focus on health and care , the event will help you discover how this sector has embraced innovation and the transformational benefits this has driven, and how you can apply these learnings to your own organisation, whatever sector you operate in.
Learn from our expert speakers, who will also be on hand to help you create your own digital roadmap across the 2-day learning programme.
Technology comparison & benefits
- Understand [in plain English] how digital technologies improve performance and outcomes
Discover how different digital connectivity technologies can help address your business challenges
- Compare how these technologies perform as well as their typical uses and begin to understand what might be right for your business and business challenges
- Hear about the outcomes of the 5G Testbeds and Trials programme funded by the department for Digital, Media, Culture and Sport
What digital and connectivity solutions have the health and care sector adopted and how does that underpin transformation?
- Hear about use cases/case studies for prevention, early diagnosis, long term conditions, and emergency response solutions in other parts of the UK
- Talk to us about your use cases and how you would like to develop them using your peers and industry experts in the room - collaboration is key
How can you position your product to be part of the health and care strategy?
- Hear from industry heavy weights on how they have worked with health and care partners to deliver connectivity solutions
- Learn from use cases/case studies of practical examples that have been delivered and what has made them a success
* SME qualifying criteria
This programme is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). In-order to qualify for a free space on the programme, an organisation needs to satisfy the following criteria: Organisation Size: Be a Start-up or SME (A small and medium-sized enterprise covers enterprises which employ fewer than 250 persons and which have an annual turnover not exceeding 50 million Euro, and/or an annual balance sheet total not exceeding 43 million Euro)
Location: Registered or trading in the Black Country LEP region or the Coventry & Warwickshire LEP region.
For any queries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org