We live in a world in which proponents of new technologies claim that they have the potential to dramatically change our lives, and these technologies seem to emerge on an almost weekly basis. Some go on to become massive market successes whilst others fail to meet the requirements for business realisation.
The CW International Conference (CWIC) brings together C-suite business leaders, entrepreneurs and engineers for an event that challenges delegates to think beyond this hype. Join the CW community for a day of identifying genuine technology game-changers and attempting to find characteristics which ensure market breakthrough.
CWIC 2018: “Thinking Beyond the Hype” will explore the technologies, business models and impact of seven technology areas through a vibrant mix of panel sessions, keynotes and networking opportunities:
- 5G and network innovation
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Future mobility ecosystems
- Industrial IoT and the connected enterprise
- Mixed reality
The day closes with a full Gala Dinner for all attendees.
Speakers in the 5G track include:
- Dean Bubley, Founder, Disruptive Analysis
- Ian Smith, 5G Testbeds & Trials Programme Director, Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS)
- Anne Leino, Head of Spectrum Affairs, Nokia
Other speakers include:
- Amelia Armour - Principal in Early Stage Funds, Amadeus Capital Partners
- Kieran Arnold - Head of Domains , Satellite Applications Catapult
- Monty Barlow - Director of Machine Learning, Cambridge Consultants
- Peter Busch - Senior Expert Connected Mobility / Leader Automotive Blockchain, Bosch
- Tom Carter - CTO and Founder, Ultrahaptics
- Joshua Daniel - Principal Research Scientist, British Telecommunications
- Alison Davis - Lead Industry Solutions & Business Development Consultant, Telco, Media & Entertainment, IBM
- Dame Wendy Hall
- Max Heinemeyer - Director of Threat Hunting, Darktrace
- Jennah Kriebel - Chief Operations Officer, MotaWord
- Dan Mercer - Vice President & General Manager, Iridium
And many more! Discover the full list of speakers and sponsors on the Cambridge Wireless website. Tickets cost £250 for CW members and £450 for non-members.
UK5G is a supporter of the CW International Conference.