Digital innovation in health, social care and wellbeing are transforming and accelerating the growth of the health ecosystem and industry. From wearable devices and apps that enable users to live healthier lifestyles to products and services that enhance efficiencies of healthcare delivery, there is a growing potential for SMEs with innovative ideas to contribute to making medicine more personalised and precise.
About the event
If you are an innovative SME with new ideas and solutions for the health, social care or wellbeing sectors, join us for this event to hear about the latest funding and support opportunities available to you, share some of your innovation stories and network with other businesses to spark new collaborations.
During the session, you will be able to:
- Learn about the funding and business support available from Innovate UK (part of UKRI) and other support organisations
- Learn about how KTN can help you make valuable business connections
Introduce your own digital business to others (NOTE: five 3-min spots will be available to pre-selected businesses)
- Network and speak directly with our presenters and other participating businesses after the main event
At the event our online networking tool, Meeting Mojo will be available for use. It provides powerful networking through online messaging and 1:1 virtual meetings. You will be given login details and instructions ahead of the event.
- Ruth Bradbury | Senior NHS Navigator | Digital Health London
- David Calder | Knowledge Transfer Manager – Life Sciences (Health and Care) | KTN
- Jen Estherby | Health Tech Lead | Eagle Labs HealthTech
- Philippa Hedley-Takhar | Business Development Manager) | Devices for Dignity
- Rosemary Kay | Project Director | Liverpool 5G Testbed
- Chris Rowe | Innovation Lead – Precision Medicine Ageing Society, Health & Nutrition | Innovate UK
- Ann Williams | Project Lead | Liverpool 5G Testbed
- Asha Easton | Lead | Immerse UK (Chair)