As the world starts to unlock from the pandemic, a restored sense of purpose for the industry has emerged. Telecom operators responded in the short-term to connect society and economies, but the future post-pandemic world requires further transformation of business and operating models, technology, and partnering all to serve the customer.
Join us at TM Forum’s hybrid Digital Transformation World Series (DTWS) for four weeks of learning, innovation and conversation. Be part of their largest gathering of members this year.
The agenda will cover key topic areas:
- How to capture value in new ecosystems
- Transforming the telecoms business & operating model
- Making zero-touch automation a reality
- IT & network convergence & innovation
- The public cloud debate in telecoms
- Succeeding with AI at scale
- How to navigate the cloud-native journey
- Seizing the B2B2X opportunity
- Making cultural change happen
This event is free for all communication service providers.