Enjoy 30% Early Bird Discount until Tuesday 31st March end of day
Following TelecomTV’s highly successful launch event last year, DSP Leaders returns to Windsor in May for two more days of high-level strategic discussion and debate, supporting telcos on their journey to become Digital Service Providers (DSPs).
We shall once again be based at the scenic De Vere Beaumont Hotel in Windsor, within easy reach of Heathrow and central London. This year, we have expanded the name to reflect the global scope of the event and offer a great 40% discount to early bird if you register by 31st January.
The format will follow our established presentation-free approach, with panel discussions and on-stage interviews that will include full audience interaction. The major themes for this year’s event include:
• Digital Services Markets and Business Models
• Investment and Economic Models for DSPs
• The Geopolitical Impact on Telecoms
• Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility
• 5G as a Driver for New Business Services
• How to Implement Cloud Native Network Transformation
• The Evolution to Experiential Customer Services
• Edge-onomics: Making a Viable Business Case for Edge Computing
• People and Processes for Agile DSPs
• Expanding and Coordinating the Open Telecoms Ecosystem