DSP Leaders World Forum provides a platform for CSPs to openly articulate and debate the challenges and opportunities they encounter as they transition into successful Digital Services Providers.
The programme is designed to foster an environment where the industry’s most senior leaders can freely and honestly discuss the trials and tribulations of delivering transformational business success in the new digital economy.
DSP Leaders World Forum will take place 8-12 March 2021 as a series of live and on-demand programmes designed to stimulate debate, share knowledge and experience, and generally inform and entertain.
The digital experience will include:
- Panel discussions with the industry’s thought leaders setting the industry agenda for 2021 and beyond
- Live and interactive Q&A sessions
- Keynote interviews with CSP C-suite thought leaders
- Agenda setting presentations and interviews from vendor C-suite executives
- Ray Le Maistre’s Extra Shot programmes
- Live Polls throughout
- Live broadcast to TelecomTV and LinkedIn