Rapid urbanisation is a continuing trend that governments, city representatives and governments need to address. How can 5G be used to improve the lives of city residents? How does the suite of digital technologies enable smart communities and where are the best use cases?
12.00 Welcome & Introductory Comments
12.15 Panel Discussion – The Role of 5G in Addressing Urban Challenges
- Ageing populations, rapid urbanisation, city planning
- How can 5G support public policy makers?
- What are the best technological solutions in cities?
- What challenges will 5G face in this environment alongside other technologies?
- Use cases
3 minute introductions from each panellist followed by discussion, followed by questions from the audience and networking.
- Julia Thomson, Smart Cities Policy Lead, Greater London Authority
- Phil Siveter, Head of UK&I Enterprise & Public Sector, Nokia
- Mika Hakosalo, Project Manager, City of Stockholm