This high-level briefing will bring together policy-makers, innovators and investors for an online interactive webinar on how best to solve London’s toughest challenges. Organised by the Financial Times, in partnership with Siemens, the discussion will focus on the next generation of urban evolution and consider city-wide digital transformation and the forward-thinking strategies needed for London to become an agile, smart and sustainable destination.
- Theo Blackwell MBE, Chief Digital Officer - Greater London Authority
- Carl Ennis, CEO - Siemens GB & Ireland
- Cedrik Neike, CEO of Smart Infrastructure and Member of the Managing Board - Siemens AG
- Rick Robinson, Director of Smart Places and Digital Infrastructure - Jacobs
- Zoe Robinson, Professor of Sustainability in Higher Education & Director of Education for Sustainability - Keele University
- Cllr Andrew Smith, Cabinet Member for Environment & Highways - Westminster City Council