This webinar will give an overview of Horizon 2020 (H2020)* 5G related Call topics, background information and support available for both UK and European organisations in how to apply for funding and search for partners.
DT-ICT-09-2020: Boost rural economies through cross sector digital platforms (22 Apr 2020)
ICT-52-2020: Smart Connectivity beyond 5G (22 Apr 2020)
ICT-41-2020: 5G innovations for verticals with third party services (22 Apr 2020)
ICT-42-2020: 5G core technologies innovation (16 Jan 2020)
Information from your registration may be shared with organisers of the webinar including and external to KTN.
DRAFT PROGRAMME AGENDA
- Welcome and introduction of UK5G - Eleanor Brash, UK5G (5mins)
- H2020 5G Call topics - Stafford Lloyd, National Contact Point ICT, Innovate UK (20mins)
- UK Participation in H2020 - Stephen Alexander, National Contact Point for Legal and Financial Issues, Innovate UK (10mins)
- Presentation from - TBC (10mins)
- Q&A (15mins)
- Close, Viola Hay, Knowledge Transfer Manager - European Programmes, KTN (2 mins)
For further information on the forthcoming Calls, contact:
Stafford Lloyd, National Contact Point for ICT, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Webinar will cover forthcoming 2020 Calls from the H2020 ICT Work Programme. (See 5G section on page 61)
The latest version can be accessed here.
* Horizon 2020 is the biggest EU Research and Innovation programme ever with nearly €80 billion of funding available over 7 years (2014 to 2020) – in addition to the private investment that this money will attract. It promises more breakthroughs, discoveries and world-firsts by taking great ideas from the lab to the market.