We take it as a given that artificial intelligence will change the face of the telecoms industry. But how proactive do telecoms operators need to be in building the right internal skills, capabilities, and balance between insourcing and outsourcing, to extract maximum value from AI?
- Where should operators direct their laser focus to extract maximum AI value and who should lead it?
- Is it possible and desirable to deploy company-wide strategies to leverage AI?
- Do telecoms operators currently have the skills to leverage AI, and what workforce innovations could aid skills gaps?
- When it comes to “operations”, are job losses not inevitable as a result of AI?
- How is standardization impacted by AI?
- Are we doing enough as an industry to leverage AI?
Join the Hard Talk debate - https://info.tmforum.org/hard-talk-series-2.html