Welcome to TM Forum's Hard Talk! In this new series, we bring you straight-talking discussions with industry leaders on the most crucial topics in telecoms. Together we can critically evaluate challenges and come up with the optimal solutions.
During the next Hard Talk: The role of telecoms operators in private 5G networks
we will gauge the potential size of the 5G private network opportunity and the roles of different technology and service providers in delivering and operating the networks.
- Dr Claudius Noack, IT Consultant, Lufthansa Industry Solutions
- Fotis Karonis, CTIO, BT Enterprise
- Nigel Stephenson, Director, Market Development EMEA Telco Edge Cloud, VMWare
- Mark Newman, Chief Analyst, TM Forum
Other upcoming Hard Talk debates:
- The role of telecoms operators in private 5G networks - 15 December 2020
- Connectivity-as-a-service: what is it and can it be monetized? - 19 January 2020
- How to measure the benefits of cloud migration - 2 February 2020
If you can't make this time, all our Hard Talks are availible on-demand. Sign up and get the links directly to your inbox.
Past Hard Talk episodes:
- How to leverage public cloud without being consumed by it?
- Can telcos attract apps developers?
- Is the IoT opportunity for telecoms operators real?
- AI + telecoms = ?