5GFWA is often touted as the technology that will finally enable telecom operators to deliver gigabit broadband speeds to the hardest to reach. The technology is much cheaper to deploy than FTTP and so delivers excellent RoI for telcos. Join this webinar as we explore key use cases for fixed wireless technologies, and to understand where it should fit in your broadband offering.
- David Burns, Chair, UKWISPA
- Michael Martin, Director Radio, Transport & Network Operations, Sunrise Communications
- Harvey Wright, Head of 5G, Optus
- Erol Hepsaydir, Head of RAN, Device Strategy and Architecture, Three
- Malcolm Latham, Portfolio Marketing Director, Home Networks, CommScope
Moderated by Professor William Webb, CEO, Webb Search Ltd