Welcome to our series of cross-industry panel discussions exploring the impact of future trends.
With its superfast speeds, very low latency and increased capacity, 5G will revolutionise our lives - but what difference will it make for your business?
Join us at the latest in our series of cross-industry discussions as we explore the opportunities and challenges of operating in a 5G world. We will look at how disruptive 5G is likely to be to existing business models across industries and how to best leverage its impact. We will also discuss whether it is better to be a leader or a follower in the 5G revolution.
- Jass Sarai - PwC's Leader of Industry for Technology, Media and Telecommunications
- Gerry McQuade - CEO, BT Enterprise
- Baroness McGregor-Smith CBE - Member of the House of Lords & Democracy and
- Digital Technologies Committee and former CEO of Mitie
- Robert Franks - MD, West Midlands 5G
- Adrianna Mangion - Senior Sector Director, Telco & Media, Microsoft
- Rolf Meakin - Telecommunications Consulting Leader, PwC