Discover how to future proof your business and increase your profitability through the successful deployment of Industry 4.0.
This event, hosted by PWC Leeds, will provide you with critical information on how to begin your journey to the successful deployment of Industry 4.0, it’s relevance to business, how it will shape the workplace of the future and how you can support this through technology and grant initiatives.
17:00 - Arrival and Canapés.
1. Welcome and introductions : PWC : Dan Stott, Partner, Deals Leader Yorkshire and North East.
2. Industry 4.0 and the importance of digital transformation to your business : PWC : Mark Couttie, Partner at Strategy
3. Immersive Technology an overview : Ruptesh Pattanayak, Microsoft. Business and Market Development.
4. How to implement a solution : Louis Deane, VISR Dynamics. Managing Director.
5. Immerse UK & Knowledge Transfer Network, Grant Support to Immersive Technology : Asha Easton. KTN Manager.
6. UK5G, What this means and how you can support your programme via 5G innovation : Iwona Wilk. KTN Manager.
7. Breakout sessions and refreshments will run throught the event. Chaired by Dan Stott.
NB - Expression of Interest: The Leeds venue location will be disclosed once places are allocated nearer the event.