The telecoms sector has believed for a long time that it has an important role to play in the development of digital ecosystems for the $8.5 trillion healthcare market. However, both operators and their technology partners have struggled to gain momentum to create services and solutions. Healthcare is very fragmented and has not been ready for new digital opportunities, as well as the connectivity industry not offering the right solutions to fit its needs. However, it's inevitable that this market will accelerate in the adoption of digital technologies and the global pandemic has hastened the need for this.
Join this webinar to understand:
- How can telecoms operators contribute to this digitization? Will they become enablers, platform builders, or providers of end-to-end solutions?
- How to leverage the 5G capabilities and cloud software to realize new value in new contexts
- What shifts need to happen to secure the right partnerships for successful outcomes for all stakeholders
- Denis Gilhooly, CEO, Global He@lth 2030 Task Force
- Joann O’Brien, VP Digital Ecosystems, TM Forum