About this Event **NOW OPERATING A WAITLIST**
Our Showcase Event will tell the story of the project’s first 12 months and lessons we’ve learned about adopting and integrating technology into health and social care services.
Our event gives you the chance to:
- Speak to our partners and see the products they’ve trialled on our 5G network
- Find out what we’ve learned during our network planning activities
- Better understand current and future capabilities of our 5G network in Kensington
- Hear from the care providers who have used the products as part of their services
- Learn about our Adoption Readiness Level® assessment, how it applies to technology SMEs and upcoming opportunities in the health and social care sector.
The first half of the event will focus on 5G technologies and the afternoon will highlight health and social care applications. You can attend whichever part interests you.
There will be a choice of three workshops in the morning, and another three in the afternoon, or you can browse the Product Showcase, talk to project participants, and network.
9.30: Welcome, Opening session and Q&A
11.00: Morning Workshops
- Network Planning – how was Liverpool 5G’s network planned? What challenges have we overcome and how has the neighbourhood digital twin helped us to overcome challenges.
- 5G Capability – what can we learn from the technology we’ve used and academic research we’ve carried out to enhance network performance and energy utilization?
- Network ownership – how does the network use local authority assets to support public services?
1.30: Guest speaker: Potential of 5G, and launch of ARL Tool
2.30: Afternoon Workshops
- Creating Capacity - care providers who’ve taken part in the project talk about the positive impact on their work.
- Service User acceptance – what have we learnt about the adoption of new technology in care settings?
- Current state & Health and Social Care market - - how can the Adoption Readiness Level® assessment be applied to products in development?
If you are interested in a workshop, please make your choice(s) while booking, as places are limited.