There is growing support among telecoms operators for network-as-a-service (NaaS). Currently, it’s used primarily for exposing different functions across the operators’ network and IT domain, which makes it easier to integrate different applications and workloads. However, some operators are now starting to plan out how to build new revenues by exposing NaaS function to enterprise users.
Join us for the webinar to discuss:
- The progress made and use cases for NaaS elements
- The market size and the likely customers for network-as-a-service
- The technology challenges to exposing these different assets and capabilities
- Steve Mannel, Senior Director, Comms & Media - Industry advisor, Salesforce
- Dana Cooperson, Contributing Analyst, TM Forum
- Mark Newman, Chief Analyst, TM Forum