Laying the foundations for the future of private networks
Who will own the future of private networks? Dedicated to setting the strategy on campus networks and connectivity for enterprises.
We are excited to share our updated plans for Private Networks in a 5G World 2020.
We took an early decision in July to run the event in a hybrid format, given the disruption to daily life brought by COVID-19. Our priority is our team and community and as the global situation continues to be carefully managed, we feel it's in best interest of our community to move forward and transform Private Networks in a 5G World into an online, fully virtual event for 2020.
Wherever you are, you'll be able to access the same quality panel discussions, presentations and case studies you've come to expect from a face-to-face event, and for those of you with additional demands on your time - watch on demand versions whenever suits you.
Discount code for UK5G members (15% discount) UK5G15
Register via this link
Enterprise/telecom operators can attend the event for free via this booking link.
Some Key Speaker Highlights:
- Tony Sceales, Programme Development Lead, 5GTT
- Matt Stagg, Director of Mobile Strategy, BT Sport
- Debbie Bandara, Artistic Director, Forest Tribe Theatre
- Dr Ling Li, Smart Infrastructure Lead, Oxfordshire County Council
- Anthony Karydis, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Mativision
- Greig Paul, Lead Mobile Networks & Security Engineer, 5G Rural Dorset
- Joe Spencer, Professor and Academic Lead for Sensor City, University of Liverpool