Back in-person, Private Networks in a 5G World is bringing the entire private network ecosystem together for two days of in-depth content, discussions, networking and more. Seize the opportunity to meet your next private network partners, hear from experts from telecom operators and a multitude of enterprise verticals and deep dive into the most pressing private network questions.
By joining Private Networks in a 5G World 2021, you can ensure your seat alongside the leading experts in the industry, discuss your most inspiring work, network with potential clients and put yourself forward as the industry leader that telcos and enterprises need to connect and work with.
Healthcare Keynote | Pioneering private 5G in real-life clinical environments
Tuesday, 14 June 2022 09:40 - 10:00 GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
- Questioning the benefits of private 5G in hospitals: “Do we really need 5G for this?” - Why WLAN and/or 4G are not enough for now or the next decade
- An analysis of pitfalls and shortcomings with private 5G deployment in a clinic in Germany - Glitches, standards and regulatory issues
- Overcoming the interference with medical devices and similar issues
- What is the next stage? - Transitioning towards 6G
Operator Keynote | 5G Campus Networks - How more choice and reliable service deliver business value
Tuesday, 14 June 2022 10:00 - 10:20 GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
- An update on Deutsche Telekom’s achievements in private networks since the presentation at our first Private Networks conference in 2019
- Partnerships and collaboration: Insights from Deutsche Telekom's customer deployments
- How DT can serve more customer cases with a tailored approach
- Assuring security and reliability: Why private 5G with managed services allows customers to focus on their core business