5G will present new challenges for network executives. If operators are to deliver new 5G-enabled services and experiences they will need to build denser networks and double their capacity compared with LTE.
Today’s roll-out methodologies rely on manual processes, email-based communication and isolated office tools. But if operators are to speed up deployments while efficiently managing CapEx and OpEx levels they will need to introduce new digital capabilities such as intelligent automation.
In this webinar, we discuss:
- The challenges and complexity of rolling out 5G
- How to address them with drone technology and intelligent automation using a digital workforce
- How the intersection of these technologies can reduce deployment time while saving cost and driving revenue
- Martin Stevenson, Head of CMT Industries, Blue Prism
- James Harrison, Founder & CEO, Inspection2
- Mark Newman, Chief Analyst, TM Forum