As 5G is becoming more of the reality for wireless communication systems. There are countless challenges and opportunities emerging from both the RF Engineering and Signal Processing side. As technology is gradually increasing from 4G market, complex MIMO with fast signal processing is required to adopt new waveforms structures to increase latency, throughput and efficiency.
As the complexity of these system increase there is an utmost need to look for a complete system. To help penetrate 5G/4G market, Arrow Engineering services framework proposes a unique RF Technical Day where Arrow will be demonstrating a collaborative approach with complete RF/Baseband system solution prospective.
- RF Signal Chain
- Baseband Signal Processing.
- Arrow Solutions – ADI/Intel FPGA
What you will gain
- RF and Baseband Signal Chain Overview – up to 6Ghz and above
- Design Challenges and Available Solutions to tackle RF Signal Chain.
- ADI and Intel FPGA Roadmaps and IP Structure.
- Arrow Solution offering to reduce time to market.
- Arrow Ecosystem.
More info on event registration page.