As the UK Government seeks to invest a further £5 billion in supporting the deployment of full fibre and gigabit digital networks, we see the opportunity for the next wave of independent network operators to develop and flourish.
The Government, Ofcom and investors have key roles to play, along-side the new network operators. This webinar workshop aims to bring the key stakeholders together to help establish the requirements and environment for the sector to grow and meet the needs of a 21st century digital nation.
Agenda (draft - to be revised for webinar delivery format)
- 13:30 : Registration
- 14:00 : Welcome & Introduction: INCA
- 14:10 : National Perspective: DCMS
- 14:30 : Regulatory Perspective: Ofcom
- 14:50 : Refreshment Break
- 15:20 : Investor Perspective : Speaker tba
- 15:40 : Panel Discussion chaired by James Saunby
- 16:10 : Summary & Conclusion
- 16:30 : Close