The Recovery Roadmap Summit will explore the disproportionate impact on the UK’s nations & regions in the face of Covid-19 and what we can do together to recover and reboot. The day will consider the different draft recovery plans that areas have and share learning across clusters to answer the question, ‘What solutions have people come up with which could be replicated in different areas?’ This is particularly focused on the impact on the tech sector and how the tech sector can support its local communities.
- Opening & Keynote: How tech clusters can power the reboot & recovery of the UK economy
- Reboot and recovery: What’s next for our towns and cities
- Connectivity, Broadband & 5G, the new utilities.
- The future of space: how will offices, co-working spaces change?
- Tech supporting leisure & tourism
- Tech for smart manufacturing