- Will enterprises develop their own private networks rather than using operators?
- Could operators just become backhaul providers?
- In which sectors do the opportunities for private networks lie?
- Operators will operate in different modes, will operate some standalone private networks as well
Moderator: Dean Bubley, Founder and Director, Disruptive Analysis
- Christian Regnier, Enterprise Technical Architect – Critical Wireless (LTE / 5G / IOT), Air France
- Paul Rhodes, CEO and Head of Strategy, Evolved Network Solutions
*Additional updates to follow as the panels and speakers are confirmed.*